Program is correct at time of printing. Any adjustments will be advertised on the website and via our e-newsletter.
All bookings are confirmed upon full payment. The Tasmanian Writers & Readers Festival (Tasmanian Writers Centre) regrets that it is not possible to refund or exchange completed bookings unless the event is cancelled.
Tasmanian Writers Centre reserves the right to cancel any activity due to lack of bookings up to two days prior to an event or course. Staff will make every effort to contact you as early as possible. Please contact us to confirm that your event will go ahead before booking travel or accommodation.
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- There are weekly giveaways and there is no limit to the number of competitions an individual can enter.
- No Purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway
- The product/service that is being given away will be outlines on the individual post. No alternatives are offered and the product/service cannot be exchanged for cash
- The number of winners is outlined on each giveaway and only this number will be selected
- The winner/s will be drawn randomly by number generator (a website called random.org)
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries
- The closing date is outlined on the individual giveaway
- By entering the TWC Facebook giveaway competitions you agree to complete release of Facebook and you recognize that the giveaway is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Anyone 18 and over in Australia my enter
- If you win you will be contacted via the Facebook within 5 days of the closing date. You will have 5 days to respond. If we do not hear from you in that time another winner will be randomly drawn.
Theatre Royal Terms of Service
All events sold through the Theatre Royal ticketing system adhere to Theatre Royal’s Terms of Service.